Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Day 50 Live God's Way

Day 50

Daily Reading Bible Schedule

Leviticus 17-18
Mark 8

Congratulations You are on DAY 50!!!!!

Are you reading the Bible everyday?  Are you writing in your journal or notebook, keeping track of scriptures and what you are hearing from the Lord?  I am proud of you. I am proud of myself, because I am also reading the Bible everyday and blogging everyday, knowing that you are reading  my posts.  I am blogging as I read the Bible, because I feel that is what God is leading me to do, so if I quit, I will be not trusting in God. 

Is God telling you something to do?  Are you doing it?  Reading the Bible will give you the strength and wisdom to do what God has called you to do.  We all were created for a purpose.  Read the Bible, listen God's quiet voice within you and God will guide your steps.  We are children of God.

Leviticus 18
Tells us exactly what are Unlawful Sexual Relations.  If you have any doubt about sex and who and what you can have sexual relations with, read the 18th Chapter of the Book Leviticus.

Mark 8:33
Speak To Satan!

Get thee behind me, Satan:  for thous savourest  not the things be of God, but the things that be of men.

Mark 8:34
Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.



Mark 8:38
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. 

As I read the Bible, I am surprised that God tells us how to live and what to do.  Then people wonder why their lives are in such a mess.  It is because people do not read the Bible and if they do read the Bible, they are not doing what God tells them to do.

As you are reading the Bible, are you changing your life to fit God's Ways?


No comments:

Post a Comment