Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Day 36 Take Communion Everyday

Day 36
Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Exodus 29
Matthew 26

Exodus 29:45
I will dwell among the Israelites and their God, who brought them out or Egypt, so that I might dwell among them.  I am the Lord, their God.

God wants to have a relationship with you.  God created man to have a relationship with man.  God wants to have a relationship with you, if you are willing.

Mathew 26:26
Communion:

Jesus showed his disciples how to take communion. 

Jesus took the bread, and Blessed it, broke it and handed a piece of bread to each of the disciples and said, "Take it; this is my body.  (Represents his broken body on the cross)

Matthew 26:27

Jesus took the cup, gave thanks and handed the cup to His disciples and said.  "Drink all of this, because This Is My Blood, of the new testament, which is shed for the many remission of sins"
(The wine that was in the cup, represents The Blood of Jesus, which He shed for us)

Communion is very important and nothing to be taken causally.  When you take Communion it is between you and God.  You are taking the bread, remembering Jesus's body on the Cross.  You take a drink of wine, any juice will do and remember that Jesus died for you, shed His Blood for you.  You are remembering what Jesus did for you.

Religion and Church has made Communion something that can only be done at church and only at certain times of the year.  That is religion talking.

You can, and you should take Communion everyday, and remember that Jesus died for you.  If you need healing, Jesus bore your sickness, take communion.  If you have a need, take Communion, because Jesus died for you, and you need to remember that everyday of every minute and of every hour of everyday. 

You can also buy a Communion Kit, that contains, crackers, a special cup, etc.  It is a way the church can make money. 

Communion is between you and God.  Don't let Religion get in the way.

I take Communion everyday, and then sometimes I don't.  and that is okay.

When I take Communion, I take a small piece of bread, and whatever kind of juice I have in the house.  If I have no juice, I use water.  I pray the Words, Jesus said, I do what Jesus did, I bless the bread. I break the bread .  I drink the water and remember that Jesus died for me.

Communion is just between you and God.

Take Communion, with your family, friends or co-workers.  You don't have to be in church to take Communion and see your life change as you get closer to Jesus and know what He has done for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment