Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, December 9, 2013

Jesus Is The Answer

I have seen GOD moving in my life everyday this month.  I am not joking.

2 Weeks ago, I woke up to the smell of smoke.  I was sleeping.  I thought my Husband was cooking something.  I went back to sleep.  I woke up, and the smell was worse.  I got up.  Husband was not even home.  The house was filled with smoke, and I am not joking.  I had no idea where the smoke was coming from.  I unplugged everything.  I turned off the furnace at the grey metal box.

I called my Husband.  He came over.  I stood in the middle of the living room and asked "What am I suppose to do?"

I was not upset.  I was calm.  My Husband came home.  The funace was burning.  All the wires melted.  The temp gauge burned up.  My Husband got on the phone to have someone come out to look at the furnace. 

The house was not going to burn down.  I went back to bed.  I had to work that night.  I fell back to sleep.  I was not upset.  I was BLESSED.  GOD protected me and my house from burning down.  My bedroom was right next to the furnace.  If the house caught fire, I would of died.  I would of been trapped in the bedroom. 

I prayed.  I thanked GOD.  I am BLESSED.

The Lord, my GOD BLESSED me with the money to pay for the furnace.  GOD solved that problem.  Next week there was a major ice/snow storm. The tempeture dipped to around 7 Degrees at night.

GOD made sure that we were safe and warm.

When the freezing rain began to fall.  I prayed.  I pleaded the Blood of Jesus over my house.  I pleaded the Blood over the electrical wires and the people that work at the electric company.  I never lost power.  I had heat.  GOD BLESSED me.

I know those things did not just happen.  It was because Jesus is the Answer.  Jesus did it all at the CROSS. 

I see GOD moving in my life everyday.  My eyes are on Jesus and he is letting me see him in action

Are you seeing Jesus in Action? 

Start looking up.  Start reading the Bible.  Start Beleiving.

Jesus is Alive.  In about 2 weeks we will be celebrating Jesus's Birth.  That is why there is a Christmas.

It is your choice.  GOD gave us all free will.

Jesus is my Answer.

Who is your Answer????

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/#!/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

My First Bible

www.amazon.com/dp/B006M0ZDGW  E-Book

www.createspace.com/3614885   PrintBook 

A Inspirational Romace Novel

www.amazon.com/dp/B006M8PAOA  E-book

www.creatspace.com/3681119   Print Book

MERRY CHRISTMAS 


No comments:

Post a Comment