Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, December 30, 2013

GOD Loves You

God loves me.  I say that throughout the day.  I need to convience me that even though I may not like things about me, God does not see me as I see myself. 

God sees me as a spirit.  Not as a Human.

I am a Spirit,  I have a Soul.  I live in a Body.

My spirit is connected to God As Jesus is, so am I.

I say that all day.  I beleive it and no one can tell me other wise.

God sent his only begotten son to earth.  Jesus is our Savior.  That is what Christmas is all about.  God gave the first present on Christmas.  The gift was Jesus.

God loves me more than I will ever know.  I am so excited about that.

Greater is he who is in me, than of this world.

I went to church Sunday.  I have been going a couple of months.  This Sunday I also went to Bible Study class.  I didn't want to go.  I knew that I should go.  I knew that is how I am going to learn about the word of God.  God told me to go, so I did.

I am glad that I did.  I am going to go to church and to Bible Study Class.  I am not doing it to make God happy.  I am doing it for me.  That is the only way I am going to learn the world, meet others who love God and know that God is the way.  If I can not give God 2 hours of my time on Sunday, then why should I expect him to do anyting for me. 

God Loves me before I loved him

God loved me first

That makes me want to praise him just for that.  Think what else he can do, when you spend time with him, reading his word, worshipping and listening to him.

God loves Me  Nothing else matters

No comments:

Post a Comment