Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Feels God's Love

I went to Sunday Candle Light Service, Christmas Eve.  I never have been to a church service at Christmas Time. 

I felt the presence of GOD.  I felt the Love of GOD surround me.

There was Communion.  This time we went down to the alter.  One of the Decons prayed over me before I took the communion.   I felt GOD.  That was the best thing I ever did.

I didn't have to go to church.  It was cold outside, I was tired.  I was not about to let Satan win.

Going to Church is the best thing I have ever done, for myself and for GOD. 

If you want to do something for yourself, Go to Church.  It will change your life.  It has changed mine,

It is almost a new year.  Start it right, go to church and start feeling the love of GOD

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment