Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 21, 2012

Your Words Have Power

I will be talking about our words and what we say a lot more.  The words you speak are alive.  The words you speak has power.  What you say will come to pass.

If you walk around, saying I have no money.  I can not pay my bills, that is excatly what Satan wants you to say.  Instead you should be saying, GOD sees to all my wants and needs.

If you say, I don't feel good, I am getting sick.  You will get sick.  You need to say I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.

What does the BIBLE say about your problem.  That is what you should be saying and repeating.  GOD'S Word.

People talk negative all the time.  Listen to what people say.  You will soon learn that that are going down the wrong path.  Your words are alive.

Wake up and say Today is a great day.  GOD is with me and GOD is doing great things for me today.

It will change your attitude and allow GOD to work in your life.

Stop listening to the Satan and start speaking faith filled words.

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW   99 cents for E-Book

Start changing your life today!

God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment