Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, September 30, 2012

NOTHING IS IMPOSSILBE WITH GOD

Everything is possible with GOD.  I am going to stand on this and believe it, take it and own it.

What is your dream?  What are you hoping from GOD?  Want do you want to do?

It is possible with GOD. 

Have no doubt.  Don't listen to Satan, he will talk you out of  your dreams and your life. 

I want a change in my life.  I am excepting great things from GOD.  I am excepting  great things and I am not going to listen to Satan.

Believe me when I say that Satan is pounding at my door.  He is putting ideas in my head.  I even got a stomach ache cause I was listening to Satan.  Then I started quoting the BIBLE and praying in the Spirit and my stomach ache went away. 

So GOD is the answer, no matter what you are thinking or feeling.

I live my faith and not my sight.  It does not matter what I think feel or say, all that matters is what GOD'S WORD says.  Repeat GOD'S WORD and stop listening to SATAN  I know this is not easy.  I struggle with it every single day.  I am struggling with it right now.  SATAN is pounding at my door wanting me to give up. 

I will never give up on my dreams or my life, cause I know that Everything Is Possible with GOD

If all you can say is GOD LOVES ME that is enough for now   BELIEVE THAT GOD LOVES YOU

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  Print Version and E-Book

How I dragged myself out of the pit that Satan threw me into.  GOD met me in the pit and brought me out to a better brighter life.

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment