Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 28, 2012

Stop Worrying

I worry about everything.  Is my car going to start?  Am I going to be late for work.  Did I unplug the iron?  What if???  The list can go on and on.

The BIBLE says in Matthew 6:34

do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will take worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own.

WOW!  I did to tell myself that through out the day.  I am always worried about something.  I worry about next year or even when or how I am going to retire in 10-15 years and GOD clearly tells us not to do that.

So I am going to do my best from this day forward to stop worry.  When I worry I am allowing Satan to get a hold of me.  Worry is what Satan wants us to do. 

GOD wants us to trust in him.

The other passage that I repeat daily is Ephesians 6:10  Be strong in the Lord and his mighty power.

So start your day, by quoting these two verses and talk to GOD.  Look to GOD and his word.

My Bible--My GOD  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW   Print Version and E-Book version

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment