Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Close To GOD

I feel GOD with me.  I am closer to GOD than ever before.  I read the BIBLE everyday.  I pray throughout the day.  GOD is the most important one in my life.  GOD is my SOURCE.  I can not do anything without GOD.

In my book  My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

I tell what my life was like when I ignored GOD, and how I came back to GOD.  I had a drinking problem.  I had an eating disorder.  I am OCD.  I am a mess without GOD. 

My life is so much better since I became closer to GOD.

I am a spirit, who has a soul and lives in a body.

My spirit is connected to GOD.  How awesome is that???/

I am connected to GOD.  GOD dwells inside of me.

I am close to GOD.  That is just to exciting.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment