Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Watch Your Mouth

I talked in other posts that I was going to watch what I say.  That is not an easy thing to do.  Yesterday I caught myself twice, and didn't speak.  I was about to gossip.  Tell someone something that happened the other day. 

I kept my mouth shut.  God does not want us to gossip and talk bad about others.  I bit my tongue twice and didn't say anything.  I felt good about it, though I was still tempted to say it later in the day, I didn't.

I think this is baby steps for me.  If I can do it once, I know that I can do it again.  I want to please GOD today.  I want to do what his word says.  It is not always easy, but it is the way I want to live my life.

I am sure I might of slipped up later in the day, but the fact that I stopped myself twice from gossiping, is a good start.

So think before you speak.

What you speak is either a blessing or a curse.

I want to be a blessing.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment