Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, November 20, 2011

GOD Is My Source

I believe in GOD.  No one can convience me other wise.  I stand on The BIBLE and what GOD'S Word says.  No use is arguing with anyone, cause no one is going to change my mind.

GOD is my provider, my source and he is in control.  I have no doubt.  I look up, not down.

My faith is strong.  I have no idea what other religions say or think.  I only read the BIBLE and listen to GOD.

I will die for GOD and my faith in GOD

GOD is my source

Who do you depend on?  Yourself???  Your Spouse??  Mother or Father?  GOD?

GOD is all I need.

GOD will never leave you no forsake you.  If you are saved, GOD dwells inside of you.  He is always with you, talking to you guiding you.  I am so excited about that.

GOd loves you.

Get Saved this holiday season

Check out my Accept Jesus Page and make the Lord your Savior today before it is to late

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment