Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feeling GOD'S Love

Ever have a good day????  When everything goes right????????????

That is all GOD!

Yesterday at work, I was busy.  I didn't have time to confess my BIBLE Verses or pray.  I was busy, but the thing that happened was that my day went well.  I had no problems at all.  My day went quite smoothly.

I felt GOD'S Love.  GOD was with me as he always is, but I did feel his presence.  I think that is how it should be.

I am not going to be able to pray when I think about it.  I know that GOD is with me.  What a great feeling.

I am going to work today and I know that GOD will be with me and I won't have any problems at work.

I feel GOD'S Love and that is a wonderful thing

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment