Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, August 1, 2011

Jesus Is All I Need

Jesus died for me and you.  Jesus was nailed to the Cross and died for us.  Jesus took upon him all of my sins, all of my proverty and all of my sickness.  So I can be healthy, wealthy  and have everlasting life.

Jesus shed his blood and I am washed in the Blood of Jesus. 

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

That alone should make you want to jump up and do the happy dance.

Jesus died for you.  When you were a sinner.  You were born a sinner, but Jesus came and died for you.

Accept Jesus as your Savior today.

Believe that Jesus died for you and was raised from the dead and you will be saved.

Order My Book

My Bible--My God

God was with me even when I ignored him.  Order my book and read my story how the BIBLE brought me closer to GOD

www.createspace.com/3613885

www.facebook.com/pages/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment