Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, August 26, 2011

Don't Blame GOD

A huricane is pounding the east coast.  Don't blame GOD

Your car didn't start today.  Don't blame GOD

A loved one died. Don't blame GOD

You lost your job.  Don't Blame GOD

Blame Satan. He is the one that is stirring everything up and wanting you to believe it is GOD.  Satan wants to distance you from GOD and GOD'S Word.

You need to read the BIBLE.  Not just once, but everyday.  Renew your mind daily and realize that Satan is pounding at your door, wanting to ruin your life.  don't let him.

I just finished reading the BIBLE for the second time and my faith grows stronger each time I read a passage.  Picking up the BIBLE I feel GOD's Love.

GOD is LOVE.

Order my Book:

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment