Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, August 8, 2011

God Will Guide Me

I have been blogging for over a year.  My blog was doing real good.  I was getting some hits and now no one is reading my blog.  That is okay.  I know that GOD is guiding me.  I know that I will suceed.

This year I re-read the BIBLE  I am reading Revalations right now. and then I will re-read the New Testiment again.  I realize that it doesn't matter to anyone if I read the BIBLE or not.

My goal is to get people to read the BIBLE and get them to accept JESUS as their Savior.  That is my mission. 

I believe that JESUS is coming back sooner than people think.  I believe that the RAPTURE will happen.

Not a question of IF but WHEN

So I hope you come and visit me and leave a comment.  We all need GOD. 

I believe that we are living in the END OF TIMES.  I don't want you to get let behind
So tell me how GOD works in your life.  What has GOD done for you today.

GOD will guide you as he guides me.

Open your BIBLE and start reading the BIBLE

Order my Book

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

GOD LOVES YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment