Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 11, 2009

Praying in Tongues #2

I feel that I just jumped up to a new level with God. I always heard of Praying in Tongues and thought it was for others. I want to be as close to God as possibe. I don't just want to wave to God from a distance. I want to hold his hand as I walk throughout the day. I can not do this by myself. So I am now prayin g in tongues and don't care what others think or say...Not that I am going around telling everyone. I do it alone in my bedroom and I do it out loud. I also do it at work. I have a hard time being around people and getting along with them. So when this one lady was annoying me, under my breath I prayed in tongues and I made it thourgh the day without getting into a heated argument.

I have total faith in God. I believe in God. I live for God so why not pray in tongues to get closer to him???

No comments:

Post a Comment