Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Having Problems? Talk to God

I am having problems at work. I got the sit down talk...Not a good thing....I went into the flesh and out of the spirit. I couldn't sleep that night cause I was so upset. Of course it wasn't my fault...It never is....Anyway I prayered and feel better, but still don't trust anyone. I am trying real hard to stay out of the flesh and stay in the spirit.

I know it is a struggle but I did try to control my mouth. I am now praying in tongues. I want to get as close to God as possible and if praying in tongues will do that than I am all for it. Why else are we here if not to serve God.

Life is not worth living, if there is no God. I want to be as close to him as possibe.

If you are having problems Pray stay in the spirit and stay out of the flesh. It is not easy but the only way to survive in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment