Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, December 13, 2009

God VS Satan

I read somewhere, that said if you are not thinking like God...You are thinking like Satan...Something to think about. It is either God Or Satan....For me it is a struggle everyday. I have a lot of issues that haven't been addressed and probably never will...So I totally depend on God...But Satan keeps getting in my way...And then when I am tired I get depressed and think negative thoughts. So with the thought of God or Satan I choose God. I do not get a long with people where I work. They just don't like me, could be me. Anyway, I just look at them and see the demaons that are lurking everywhere. It is a battle.

So I pray in tongues and pray all day and chant my bible verses...What else can I do????

Any advice?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment