Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Walk through the Fear

I am not an out going person. I am not a people person. I do want to help the Brasil Mission Team of Mountain Home, AR. I want to raise money, so I can buy trucks and cars for the kids. So when the mission team goes in June they will have something to give to the kids. I wrote a donation letter. Made copies, but fear kept me from sending them out. I went to the denist and wanted to give it to a couple at the office. What if they think I am stupid or don't want it? FEAR almost stopped me. The DEVIL did not want me to hand the letters out. I did hand them out at the dental office. I also mailed 12 other letters to friends. Was I scared, of what people would think and how they would react? YES. I did it anyway. It is either God or the Devil. I serve God. I listen to God and the Devil is not going to stop me. Walk through the fear. God is with you and will be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment