Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank God

I am grateful for everything and I do not forget to thank God for even the small thing. I thank God when I can pull out into traffic safely. Yesterday I splurged and went to the movies. I don't do that often. I thanked God before I went for the money to go and thanked God for keeping me safe that day. God is watching over us every minute and second of everyday. We need to stop and say Thank you. Not just when you get a promtion or something great happens, just for the small things. Your car starting. The roof isn't leaking when it is pouring out. You can afford to go out to eat.

I never take anything for granted. It is all because of God and I thank him and give him praise all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment