Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 9, 2009

I love God

Everything was done at the cross. I am healed by the stripes ofJesus. The other day, I was in pain. My back and chest ached and I still had to work. The next morning it was the same, if not worse. So I started praying. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus and thanked God that I was healed. The next day, the pain was gone.
I know what you are thinking. It was a pulled muscle and it would of healed on it's own. I don't buy into that. I know that God loves me and that he healed me. He helped me get through the day at work. Today the pain is gone and I know that God healed me because God loves me. I never said anything negeative. I won't give into the Devil God loves me and God took away my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment