Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Life Before Rapture: Entry 8.....Update On Chickens

 I have 7 roosters and 14 hens.....6 Roosters are in coop....fence in area away from the hens.....1 rooster is with the 14 hens.......will buy 12 chicks in March....to refresh the flock....at the moment...I do not kill them to eat....unless time gets worse....might have to.....Not going to kill any roosters....Might need them to have another flock......I am just doing what God is telling me to do.....I have no plans.....Started with 6 hens.....now 14 hens .......2 coops and 7 roosters......I give the extra eggs away.......Life is not going to get better.....Don't care what religion says.....Theze are the Last Days......Jesus is coming to takeus home........yet we must hang in there until he comes........There is  reason for us to to be alive at this time and hour.....I am raising chickens because that is what God told me to do.....MyBook Crazy Chicken Lady.....is based on Me......Jesus is telling you what to do....Are you listening???????

Prepare now!   Food, water, suppies......Jesus is coming.......Do Not Recieve Any Mark......If anyone tells you it is not the Mark Of The Beast.......They are Lying.......Do Not Recieve The Mark....Look Up!!!!!Jesus is Coming....Satan does not want you to go.....Jesus is the way......We are at War with Satan......With chickens .....you will never go hungry....you will have eggs everyday or you can eat them.....The Lord Is My Shepherd..,I Shall Not Want.....My Cup Runneth Over!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment