Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Life Before Rapture: Entry 14----Purpose in Life

 Ecclesiastes 11:13

Fear God and keep His commandments

For this is the whole duty of man.

I wish I have read the Book of Ecclesiastes when I was younger...It would have saved me alot of heartache......

11:8 Says......Meaningless...Everything is Meaningless......This world is materialist...self center...You go to school...Go to work...Go into Debt.....Then Die

What is the point of Living????

To Worship and Live for God.....God gave the world....His only Beggotten Son.....Jesus.....Jesus died on the Cross For You.....God loves you

We are here to have  personsal relationship with Jesus

Jesus is My Source....My protector....My healer...My Everything

I am the Righteousness of God Through my Lord Jesus Christ....means...I am right with God

John 6:29

The work of God is this: Believe in the One He hath sent......Jesus said

Believe that God Sent Jesus.....Believe in Jesus......it is that simple.....that is why we are here....to have a personal relationship with Jesus.....

Church and Religion makes this complicated.....Read God's Word... The Holy Bible....Follow Jesus   and Believe.....

We are here...to be part f God's family.....and not of this world

Jesus is my everything.......


 

No comments:

Post a Comment