Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 3, 2021

It Is Happening

 

I was watching the news last night, 80 Republicans voted with Democrats to start a Vax Data Base

If this Bill Passes, that means that the government will know who has gotten the vax, who needs a booster vax and who has not gotten vax.  (I am sure they are already tracking us on this)

So we are only steps away, that the Unvaxed will be sent to camps.  Unvaxed are now the enemy,

The Vax is the Mark of The Beast.

The Supply Chain Shortage is no Accident

Inflation Is No Accident

Covid, Climate Change and Commerce are all connected to prepare for the arrival of the Anti-Christ

No matter where you live, life is not going to get better.  That is why you must prepare now,.

Call me Crazy, but I wrote That Crazy Chicken Lady..based on my life

I quit my job, moved and am raising chickens, stocking up on items and preparing for the day when I will no longer be able to go to town.  People around me look at me as if I am crazy, they don't believe in Jesus or the Rapture, They are the ones that will be left behind.

So think about your life.  Do you want to get left behind?

1.  Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior

2.  Get out of the city if you can

3.  Stock up on items you need.  (Don't start hoarding)

4.  Think about getting chickens for food source:  eggs  Start with 6 chicks, they will supply you with eggs

5.  Read the Book of Revelation, over and over again.

6.  Look up and watch for Jesus' Return, The Rapture

7.  Pray, talk to God, Listen to hear from God

8.  Live only for Jesus, not this world.

9.  Do Not Get The Mark of The Beast (The Jab)

10.  Do Not Bow to Anyone or Anything except to Jesus

11.  You live in this world, but you are not from this world

You have been warned

It is happening

We are steps from entering into the 7 Year Tribulation

Don't Get Left Behind




No comments:

Post a Comment