Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR WHEREVER YOU ARE.

WE ARE ALL GOD'S CHILDREN AND GOD LOVES YOU

I was thinking about my life and myself the other day.  I realized that I am expendable.  No matter where I work, I am replaceable.  There is someone ready to take my place and do my job.  No one will miss me after I leave the job.

I worked at a place for 27 years.  The manager had a cake and pizza as of me leaving.  No one came to the breakroom to say good bye.

I was not surprised, nor did I care.  It was time for me to go.  But think about that.  Your job, how important is it to you?  

How important is God to you?

I know in this world I am EXPENDABLE.

I know that to God, I am one of a kind.

We are living in the last days before the Rapture

We have one foot in the 7 YEAR TRIBILATION

Jesus is our only Hope

Nothing else matters expect Jesus

The New Year 20200

MAKE 2022 COUNT FOR ETERNITY.

Think about that.

Every decision, every morning, every night,

Make whatever you do COUNT FOR ETERNITY

Jesus last words were " SURELY I COME QUICKLY

DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND

GOD KNEW YOU BEFORE HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE

CONFESS THE NAME OF JESUS AND ASK HIM TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE.  IT IS THAT SIMPLE.  ONLY BELIEVE.

START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT, WITH JESUS

JESUS IS OUR ONLY HOPE

HAPPY NEW YEAR  2022


No comments:

Post a Comment