Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Living In The Last Days

 


1st John 5:19

(King James Version)

We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lieth in wickedness.


(NIV)

We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.



This is the world we live in.  Right now in the USA, The government is trying to silence us Christians/ Believers.  The government hates anyone that Believes in God.  

I found this Scripture and was surprised I haven't seen it before.  It is the Believers in Jesus against the world.

Life is not going to get better.  Jesus is our only Hope.  Without Jesus we are lost and have no hope


Amazon


Write this Scripture down.  When you get stressed, upset or just scared.  Know that you are of God(God dwells within you) and know that Satan is running rapid across the world.  Jesus is your Hope.

  If someone does not Believe, then they are serving Satan.

I have a neighbor, that gets on my nerves and I am always mad at him for something.  Now I look at him and sees Satan.  Satan is using my neighbor to get my eyes off of Jesus.

I then repent and forgive my neighbor quickly and move on.  Satan is not going to get me to take my eyes off of Jesus.

Jesus is our HOPE

Jesus is my Everything

Jesus is coming.  Are You Prepared?  If not, You Will Be Left Behind

Check out my newest book.  That Crazy Chicken Lady  Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment