Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 11, 2020

Day 343 An Ambassador Is Sent Among You Heathen

Day 343

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Amos 5-9
Obadiah

The Book of The Bible Obadiah is the shortest book in the Old Testament
21 scriptures or doom, only 291 Word essay in the original Hebrew Language

Obadiah 1:1-5
The vision of O-ba-di-ah This saith the Lord God, Concerning E-dom
We have heard a rumour from the Lord
And an ambassador is sent among you heathen
Arise ye and let us rise up against her in battle
Behold I have made thee small among the heathen
thou art greatly depised
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee
Thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock
who habitation is high
that saith in his heart Who shall bring me down to the ground?
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle
And though thou set thy nest among the stars
Thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord

Amos 9:14-15
I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel,
they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them
They shall plant vineyards and drink the wine therof
They shall also make gardens and eat the fruit of them
I will plant them upon their land
They shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them
Saith the Lord thy God

God has brought the Jewish people back to Israel, today. 
This has already come to pass


No comments:

Post a Comment