Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Day 204 The Last Days

Day 204

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

2nd Chronicles 32-33
1st Corinthians 15

1st Corinthians 15:9-11
For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the Church
But by the Grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me what not in vain, but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the Grace of God which was with me.
Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach and so ye believed

15:22
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive
Every man in his own order:  Christ the firstfruits;  afterward they that are Christ's at his coming
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the Kingdom of God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power
For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet
The last enemy that be be destroyed is death
For he hath put all things under his feet, but when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted  which did put all things under him
When all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself put all things under him that God may be all in all.

Read Chapter 15 or 1st Corinthians over and over again.

This is what is going to happen. 
Use your faith to believe every word of the Bible
Don't listen to others who do not Believe

I have had co-workers try to start an argument with me over the Bible.  They were trying to get me to  doubt the Word of God.  I did not argue with them or try to explain what I believe because they just wanted to show me that I am wrong.

The Bible is not wrong.  The Bible is the Word of God.

Look what is going on in the world today.  America is burning and the government is doing nothing
What was right is now wrong
What was wrong is now right
Satan is gaining power.
Don't let Satan have power over you


No comments:

Post a Comment