Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 22, 2019

Christian Writers

I am a Christian Writer.  I am proud to be a Christian Writer.

Though I strayed for a while, and wrote a Zombie Series  Me VS Zombies

I am proud of of this series and don't regret writing the series.  I have an idea for at least 2 more Zombie Novels.  So there is nothing wrong, writing in other genres if you are a Christian.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  I like Zombies,  I watch the Walking Dead every Sunday night.  I watch Zombie movies. 

If you write in horror, zombies, paranormal genres, and you are a Christian.  Nothing wrong with that.

My First book was My Bible --My God


Then I wrote  Always & Forever



I was a Christian Writer

Then I wrote Zombie Zoo

Now I am back writing Christian Romance Novels.

God gave me the gift of writing.  I have 4 rough drafts of books that I am working on.  I know that there is something missing.  God told me what it was.  God told me to make them into Christian Romance and not Focus so much on the Rapture and the End of Days and Revelations.

So that is what I am doing.  God gave me the gift to write. 

If God gave you the gift to write, sing, draw or anything to do with being creative, follow your heart and let God lead you. 

Don't let anyone judge you.  Only God knows your heart. 

So use your gift as God guides you and directs you. 

You are a child of God and God loves you.

Listen to only God and not things of this world.


Prepare Yourself For The Rapture


If you are a writer or want to be a writer follow my other Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment