Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Observe The Sabbath

Deuteronomy 5:12

Observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy, as the Lord your God has commanded you.  Six days you shall labor and do all your work.  but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God.

Christians in America has forgotten this.  Everything is 24/7.  People work day and night, 7 days a week. 

Man created weekends.  Saturday and Sunday.

The Bible says nothing about taking two days off.

Man created 3-4 day weekends

Man created taking vacations.

That is not what the Bible says.

The Bible says nothing about retirement.

I recently quit my job to stay home and write.  People keep asking me, why I am retiring.  I tell them I am not, but that word is always used when I tell people that I quit my job.  I did not retire,  I changed jobs.

God told it was time to focus on my writing.  That is what I am doing.

Are you going to church on Sundays?

Are you taking long weekends and doing nothing?

This was a command from God.

Observe the Sabbath.

Simple and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment