Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, August 28, 2017

My Dream Goals

The previous post With GOD all things are possible.

Here Is My Dream List.

I am believing GOD for:

1.  Sell over million books
2.   Have my Testimony read and heard around the world.
3.  I will own a condo on the beach in Florida, Siesta Key Beach.
4.  I will have a major book signing in New York and Chicago.
5.  I am self-employed as a writer and blogger.
6.  I have a brand new 4x4 blue Chevy Pick up truck
7.  Go on an African Safari
8.  Trip to Hawaii and take my boyfriend and my cousins families for a month
9.  I will have a built in indoor swimming pool
10.  Have thousands and thousands of followers on my blog

There it is.  What I am believing GOD for.

I no people don't believe any of these will come to pass.

I live by faith and not by sight.  I believe what the Bible says.  I don't speak anything negative over my life.  I don't going around telling everyone what I am doing.  It is between me and GOD.

I listed my Dream List.  What is your Dream List.  Leave it in the comment section or e-mail me at howtomeetjesus@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment