Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Have You Read The Bible Lately?

How often do you read the Bible?

Have you even read the Bible?

I didn't read the Bible until I was in in forties.

It is never to late to start reading the Bible.

The Bible is GOD Breathed Words.

Think about that.  The words in the Bible are not man's word.  The Bible was not written by man.

The Bible is GOD Breathed Words.  The Bible is GOD talking to you.

Want to hear from GOD?  Read the Bible.

I read the Bible in three months.  At the time I had no idea what I was reading. Didn't understand the Bible at all.  I read it.  Then something started to happen, As I reread some verses, I started to understand it.  When I watched Kenneth Copeland on tv, I knew what he was talking about.  When I went to church, I knew what the preacher was talking about.

For me it was a slow process, but I was learning and my mind was changing to the Bible.

Reading the Bible is not a waste of time.

I read the Bible everyday.

If you are new to the Bible.  I would suggest to read the New Testament.

No matter what I am going through or doing. I read these verses:

Deuteronomy 28-1-14
Psalm 91
Psalm 23

Don't know how to Prayer?

Pray This Every Day

Matthew 6:9-14

This is a great way to start your day and end your day.

No matter where you live or what your lifestyle is, put GOD first before you do anything.

You will see your days start to be better and your thoughts and actions will change.

Down load a Bible App on your phone or computer.  Get a Bible.  It is the most important  book ever written.

Tomorrow is Sunday.  GO to church or watch it on online.

Hear the Word of GOD everyday.

Kenneth Copeland

Leave a comment let me know where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment