Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Suicide Is Not The Answer

I just published a book Suicide Is Not The Answer/Jesus Is The Answer

I never talked about my Suicidal thoughts or attempts;  I just wanted to die.  What is the point of living.  I was sexually abused.  I abused alcohol to numb the pain.  I hated myself.  I isolated myself from the world, waiting to die.

Until I met Jesus

Jesus came into my life when I was at my lowest point in my life.  Jesus showed me another way.

Ephesians 2:10

For we are GOD's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which He prepared in advance for us to do.

GOD already prepared in advance something for us.

There is Hope.  If you are still breathing, your are still alive and there is Hope.

Jesus Is the Answer.

Pray This:

Dear Lord

Please come into my heart.  I can not do this any longer without you.  I am lost, and I have no hope, I have nothing.  Please let me feel your love.  Please wrap Your love around me, show me the light, show me what You have prepared for me.  I want to be loved and I want to love.  Jesus come into my life.  Amen

Start looking to Jesus.  Start talking to Jesus.

You took the first step to living a life GOD created you to live.  You are now a Child of GOD.

The Holy Spirit now dwells inside of you.  GOD is on your side.  Start looking up.  Start listening the GOD's voice and follow GOD

Suicide Is Not The Answer/Jesus Is The Answer


No comments:

Post a Comment