Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Persecuted Christians

Do you realize that Christians are being persecuted everyday throughout the world and no one is doing a thing about it?

People are dieing for Christ and it is not on the news.

This has to stop, we must start talking about this.

Jesus is coming back.  Will His people be ready and waiting for Him or will GOD's people be hiding and deny they know GOD?

Which are you?  Are you willing to stand up for GOD?  OR are you going to deny Christ hovering in a corner crying?

I know that most of my readers are from other countries, Russia, China, France.  I feel your pain, but have no idea what you are going through.

I want you to know that you are not forgotten.  You are in my prayers every night.  All the signs are here, that Jesus will be coming back soon.  Stand firm on the Word of GOD, Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you.

If you are the lucky ones that are not being persecuted, you need to be praying for our Brothers and Sisters who are being Persecuted.

Pray This:

Dear Lord, I know you will never leave me nor forsake me, Please give me strength and I pray for all my brothers and sisters who are being persecuted, give them strength to stand on Your Word, and to increase their faith so they will never deny You.
Amen

In Matthew 24:9

Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by nations because of me.At that time many will turn and run away from the faith and will betray and hate each other.

But He who stands firm to the end will be saved.

I want everyone to know that you are not alone.  You have the Holy Spirit inside of you.  Jesus will never leave nor forsake you.

I am praying for you and you are not forgotten..

Jesus's Love Will Prevail

Pleae, Please, if you can, leave a comment, so I can find out what is going on and let the world know.  You will not be forgotten.

Stand firm on the Word of GOD and let your story be heard.

Please leave a comment, for we can pray for you,  You are not alone.

The Lord is GOD and We are His People!  Psalm 100:3



No comments:

Post a Comment