Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, March 20, 2017

Bible Verse Of The Week

Ephesians 2:10

For I am GOD's workmanship created in Christ Jesus who to do good works which He prepared in advance for me to do.

I like this verse.  GOD already knows what He wants us to do.  If we follow GOD and listen to him, he will guide us in the right direction.

We are not a mistake.  We were created by GOD, who knew us before the world was created.

That fact makes me feel good.  I always thought I was a mistake.  That I had no purpose in life.  I was wrong.  It says that GOD prepared something for me to do before I was born. 

We all have a gift.  Mine is writing, though I always wanted to be a painter.  I can not draw at all.  I can not sing.  But I can write and see a story everywhere I go. 

Write this verse down on a card.  Carry that card everywhere you go and read it out loud throughout the day.

Do this until you get it down into your heart and soul. 


What is your favorite Bible Verse?

Leave it in the comment section

No comments:

Post a Comment