Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, March 6, 2017

Being Born Again

Do you remember the day and time you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

I don't.  I know that it was February 2013 in the afternoon.  I was in my forties, and moved into my own place,  I got on my knees, and thanked GOD, I asked him to come into my heart.  I welcomed him to change me. 

Then, that was it.  Not much changed.  It was only recently, about 14 years later, that I should remember and embrace that moment in my life. 

Here, in the United States of America, birthdays are celebrated.  Everyone remembers when their birthdays are and when their kids birthdays are. 

I don't understand that.  Who cares when you were born.  It was a day.  Birthdays mean nothing.

We should be celebrating the day we were Born Again.  We should celebrate the day that we became a child of GOD. 

No one talks about the day they were Born Again.

The world talks about Zodiac and asks what sign are you?  Like that is more important than the day you were Born Again.

Something to think about. 

I don't care about my birthday or your birthday, I do care about the day you were Born Again and your testimony.

So the next time you are celebrating a birthday, ask yourself this,  Is it that important?  You should be asking if they have been Born Again and if not there is your chance to introduce them to Jesus. If they are Born Again, then celebrate that.  Not a date that has no meaning.

I understand that most people will not agree me, but I would rather celebrate Being Born Again, than go along with the world's way.  After all once we are Born Again, we have eternal life.  That is something to Celebrate!

Leave in the comment section the date you were Born Again and a short testimony.

Also if you want to publish your testimony, check out my other blog as I blog on I write and publish on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment