Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 17, 2016

We All Have a Ministry for GOd

Ephesians 3:7

I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of GOD's grace given me through the working of His power.  

GOD has given us all a gift, something to do to spread the Word of GOD.  

Some people have the gift to sing.  Some people have the gift to talk to anyone.  Some people have the gift to listen.  Some people have the gift to write.  We all have a gift.  We all are called to minister to others.  We are GOD's body on this earth.

What is your gift?  What are you doing with your gift?  What is your ministry?

A few years ago, I never thought about it.

I am a writer.  I am self published.  My first book was My Bible--My GOD.  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  I then wrote a Christian Romance, Always & Forever.  www.amazon.com/dp/B006M8PAOA  

THEN

I wrote a Zombie short story, Welcome to Zombie Zoo www.amazon.com/dp/B008Y5D2DA I got more sales selling Zombie stories, so the next two years I wrote Zombie Stories.  All my books are at www.amazon.com/author/sharonleejohsnon

BUT

In my heart, GOD was calling me to use my gift of writing to spread his word.  Did I want to quit writing Zombie Stories?  No.  I want to write Zombie Stories.  BUT I decided to start listening to GOD.

So now I have a series of short Non-Fiction Books in the series My Bible--My GOD.  I am also writing a series A Spring Rock Novel.  I now am focused on GOD and my writing reflects my walk with GOD.

So if you are a writer, singer, speaker, artist, homemaker, whatever, it should be advancing the Kingdom of GOD.  Whatever you do, should be bringing Souls into the Kingdom of GOD.

We are in Last Days, we don't have much time before Jesus comes back.  We need to get our friends, neighbors, strangers saved so we can all go to Heaven.

I know that not everyone will listen to me.  I tell them about GOD and what GOD has done for me, if they do not listen and do not get saved, that is their choice.  GOD gave us all free will.  I am always inviting someone to church.  If they do not go, that is their choice.

So what is your gift.  What are you doing to bring people into the Kingdom of GOD?  This is our mission on earth.

Do I still want to write Zombie Novels?  I do.  Am I?  Not at this moment.  I am writing what GOD tells me to write.

GOD told me to start blogging at least once a week, sometimes more often.  That is what I am doing.

What are you doing for GOD today?

Pray about it and ask GOD to show you what your gift is and what your ministry is.

Pray This:

Dear GOD.

I know that you created me for a reason.  Please give me the wisdom and revelation of what my gifts are.  What my ministry?  I will do what you tell me to do.  How do you want me to bring others into your Kingdom.  My heart and mind is open.  I am yours.  Tell me what to do.  Amen.

Find me on Faceboik  www.amazon.com/livinggodswaydaily

No comments:

Post a Comment