Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Suicide Is Not The Answer

GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU!

JEREMIAH 29:11

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER YOU, NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE

It doesn't matter where you are in your life right now.  It doesn't matter how bad you are hurting. It doesn't matter how bad you want to end your life.  Suicide is not the answer.  I know.  I have been there.  All my life I was waiting to die.  The only reason I didn't kill myself is that I did not want to go to Hell.  I want to go to Heaven.

I always knew there was a GOD, but the pain was deep.  I was sexually abused, had an eating disorder, drinking problem and was cutting myself.  I wanted to die.  What I didn't know was that Jesus is with me,right now.  He is sitting next to me.

Jesus is with you right now.  It you are doing drugs right now, Jesus is with you.  If you are sleeping around, Jesus is with you right now.  Jesus is waiting for you to look to him.  

What are you doing right now?  Look up and say Jesus, I need you now.  

Jesus will reach down and pull you out of the pit that Satan has you in.  It is that simple.

GOD has a plan for you, but if you are following The World's System, (Satan) GOD can't help you, but if you look up and start following GOD, He will lead you out of pit.

I want to die.  I would be thrilled to die today.  I want to die, I want to die and go to heaven.  BUT GOD has a plan for me.  A plan to prosper me, not to harm me and plans to give me hope and a future.

I wrote Zombie Novels.  I sold them on Amazon. but GOD told me to start telling my story.  GOD told me to start telling others about what GOD has done for me.

Once I gave my life to Jesus, my days got better.  I had to renew my mind and stay focused on Jesus.

We were created for a purpose, It says in Ephesians 1:4

For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

Think about that.  GOD knew we were going to be born at a certain time and he has a plan us.  We are not a mistake.  We are here for a reason.

You are not a mistake.  You were born for a purpose, a reason.

If you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, Pray This:

Dear Lord.  I am lost.  I have no idea what to do.  Please come into my heart.  Take me as I am and do something with my life.  I believe that you died on the cross for my sins.  I believe that you went to the pit of Hell for me.  I believe that you rose from the dead on the third day.  Jesus you are the Son of GOD.  Amen

If you prayed this prayer, your name is now written in the book of the Lambs and you are now a child of GOD.

Leave a comment and let me know, so I can celebrate with you.

Find me on facebook  www.facebook.com/livinggodswaydaily


No comments:

Post a Comment