Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, May 23, 2016

Spend Time Reading the Bible

Galatians 2:20

"I am crucified with Christ:  nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of GOD, Who loved me and gave himself for me.

The first time I read this I was like WOW!.

So if you don't know who you are in Christ, how are you going to live for Christ?

How much time to you spend with GOD?
Do you pray?
Do you even acknowledge GOD during the day?
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
What is the last think you think of before falling asleep?

Isn't it about time to start putting GOD first in your life?

I know it is not an easy thing to do.  Your flesh is screaming to check e-mails and facebook.  To watch tv, to do anything except spend time with GOD.

I get up 1-2 hours early to spend time with GOD.  I read the Bible, I put on a CD of gospel music and give GOD thanks and praise him.  I pray.

I live by faith.  I don't listen to this world, I read and do what GOD tells me to do.


 www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW I write how GOD redeemed my life from the pit that GOD tossed me into.  it is also in print www.createspace.com/3614885


Saved By the Grace of GOD www.amazon.com/dp/B00RCHFCQQ

My website:  http://sharonleejohnson.wix.com/livedebtfree

If you want GOD to be in your life, then you need to spend time with GOD.  It is a choice.  The only choice if you want change in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment