Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, May 16, 2016

Did you talk to GOD today?

My life has totally changed this year.  I have been reading the Bible every morning before I do anything else.  I don't just read the Bible, I am expecting to hear from GOD.  You know what?  I do here from GOD.  You can also?

1.  Change your way of thinking.  Stop listening to this world.  If the Word says it, Believe it.

2.  What your words.  Words have power.  If it does line up with the word of GOD, don't say it.

3.  Listen to gospel music,

4.  Go to church or watch it on line.

5.  Pray.

GOD's word has to get down on the inside of you, so you will start speaking GOD's Word. I went to a Kenneth Copeland Conference www.kcm.org

It changed my life.  I felt as if Kenneth Copeland was speaking to me.  I felt the songs they sang during the praise and worship was directed at me.  I encourage everyone to go.  Stop listening to reasons why you shouldn't go and just go.  It will change your life.

Jesus is coming soon.  I am going to do whatever I have to do to get out the books in the series Live GOD's Way daily.  http://sharonleejohnson.wix.com/livedebtfree Check out my new website.  GOD gave me the wisdom to put it together.

It's not to late to accept Jesus as you Lord and Savior.  He is coming.  Don't get left behind.

Pray this:

Dear Lord.  I come to you as I am.  I know that I am a sinner.  I know that you love me.  I believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead.  Come into my heart and wash me with the Blood of Jesus.  You are my GOD and I am your people. Do something with my life. Jesus is Lord.  Amen.

Yes it is that simple.  If you prayed this prayer, you are now a child of GOD.  Welcome to the Kingdom of GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment