Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

GOD Loves You!

GOD loves you.  You must get this revalation so you can move on with your walk with GOD.  Jesus died for you.  When he was on the Cross he was thinking of you.  GOD knows what you are doing right now.  He knows what you are thinking, what you need and what you want.

He is waiting on you.  He is waiting for you to look up and tell Him that you can not do this on your own.  GOD wants you to become dependent on Him.  Only then will your life begin to change. 

You were prestined before the world was created.  You are here for a purpose, no matter what you have done or are doing at this moment.  GOD is waiting for you.  Look up.  say. Jesus, Help  me"

Let Him know that you need Him.

That is the first step.  Accept Jesus into your life and your heart.

Pray This:

Dear Lord:

I can not do this alone.  I need you in my life.  I come to you as I am.  I recieve you as my Savior.  Come into my life and do something with it.  Jesus is Lord.  Amen"

It is that simple.  Don't make this complicated.  GOD Is Love. 

If you want to know more about being Born Again go to www.amazon.com/dp/B00PRRSY5E 

That will help your walk with GOD. 

GOD is alive and well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment