Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, May 25, 2015

GOD In Action

I have just realized that GOD is the head and I am his body.  I have been Ephesians.  GOD is revealing to me what he wants me to do.

I was at work the other day.  I am a checker in a grocery store.  I rang up the order,  $111.07 was the total.  The couple only had $40.00.  I cancled the order while the couple decided what they really wanted.  A lady who was next in line asked me how much they were short.  I told her around $65.00.  She then told me that she would pay for all of their items.

I told the couple.  So I rerang up the order.  I said.  "This is GOD at work."
GOD was using this woman to show that GOD is alive and real. 

So the wife got the lady's address and told her they would send her a check.  The lady said "Don't send me any extra.  I don't want interest."

The man wanted to repay her for her kindness.

The lady said.  "Now you are pissing me off.  You are ruining my good deed."

I knew this was all GOD.  GOD uses our bodies to do his work.  We are GOD's Body and he is the Head.

Think about it.  You are here so GOD can use you.

When was the last thing you did something for someone else, and expected nothing in return????

It doesn't have to be huge.  It could be giving someone a hug or paying for someone's coffee.  We are here to do GOD's Work not to do what we want. 

Each morning before you leave the house, you need to pray and ask GOD what He wants you to do today. 

GOD  can not move in this world without you.  That is why we are here, to let people see Jesus through us. 

Be a giver.  GOD is Love.  GOD dwells in us so we are Love.

Read the Book of Ephesians.

From The Series of Live GOD's Way Daily

My Bible--My GOD www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Become Debt Free  www.amazon.com/dp/B00X3AK75M

Survive Sexual Abuse www.amazon.com/dp/B00X5080

Over Come Eating Disorders www.amazon.com/dp/B00X3EBXX8

Think Before You Speak  www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7RCE6C

I Confess Jesus Is Lord www.amazon.com/dp/B00PRRSY5E

Is GOD First In Your Life www.amazon.com/dp/B00QFA10O

An Inspiritual Romance Always & Forever www.amazon.com/dp/B006M8PAOA


GOD is with you even when you ignore Him

No comments:

Post a Comment