Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Jesus Is My Healer

I have an eating disorder.  I will not go on any medicine.  Jesus is my Healer

I do not listen to this world.  I read and listen to God's Word.

Jesus died on the cross. 
Jesus became poor so I could be rich
Jesus became sick so I could be healthy
Jesus took all my sins so I could have eternal life/

I either believe this or I don't.

I believe.  I believe that I am healed

I believe that I am rich.

I bleieve that I have been saved and have eternal life. 

What and who do you believe??????

I have read the entire Bible once.

I have read the New Testment twice.

I choose to Believe Jesus and God

I choose God and Jesus

I do not listen to man or society.  If it is not in the Bible I do not believe it.

this is my path.  God is my path.  I listen to God.  I am here for a purpose and I will fulfill what God has called me to do, even though sometimes I am not sure what it is,,

I will use my writing to promote God's Word and to help others.

What are you doing to promote God's Word and help others????

Let me know Let's work together and help others while spreading God;s word

What is your purpose?  what has God told you to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment