Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 25, 2013

Glory To GOD

Some might say that I had a bad week.

I say that I had a GREAT week

I saw GOD move in my life.

I saw The BLESSING of GOD move in my life this week.

I was asleep.  I woke up. I smelled something.  thought my husband was cooking something.  I went back to sleep.  I woke up again.  The smell was stronger.  I thought what on earth is he cooking.  It smells awful.

I got up.  I walked out of the bedroom.  My husband was not even home.  The house was filled with smoke.  The only problem was, I had no idea where the smoke was coming from or what was burning.  I called my husband...No answer.  I unplugged everything.  I even turned the furnace off at the electrical box. 

I called my husband again.  He answered.  Of course he thought I was over reacting.  he came home.  The motor in the furnace was on fire.  All the wires were melted.

The house should of caught on fire.  There in ne explanition on why the house did not burn down.  I went back to sleep, so it was burning for over 30 minutes to an hour.  I should be homeless.  I should be dead, burned to death.

I am here for a reason.  God saved me.  The blood of Jesus protected me.  No one can tell me other wise.

the low tonight is 18 degress.  I am not even upset.  I have a space heater.  I still have electric.  I am looking to GOD.  I am trusting GOD.  He saved me for a reason, and I am going to do my best to serve my Lord and Savior.

I am so blessed, I am not even worried about paying for the new furnace.  GOD will see to all my wants and needs through his riches and glory.

I am so excited.  I saw GOD move in my life.  I witnessed it.  GOD is alive.  GOD is working mircles everyday. 

I also stubbed my toe thought it was broken.  It is purple and black.  I thanked GOD that I could still walk.

Satan will not do anything to me to make me turn my back on GOD.

Satan is under my feet. 

I all I can say is Praise GOD.  Jesus is Lord. 

My Book My Bible--My God is my life as I struggled with Satan and how GOD pulled me out of the pit Satan tossed me into.



www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

www.createspace.com/3614885

No comments:

Post a Comment