Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mark of the Beast

How strong is your faith?????  Would you die for GOD?

What if someone had a gun to your head, wanted you to bow to another god or someone, who you choose to die, or would you bow to another god or person?????

I WOULD DIE FOR GOD

If someone had a gun to my head or a machete to my arm and said bow to another god or die or lose a part of my body, I would die or lose a limb.

My faith is strong.

GOD IS MY GOD AND I AM HIS PEOPLE..

I say that everyday and I tell GOD that.  The time is here that the Mark Of the Beast will soon be here.  Will you take the Mark of the Beast of will stand by GOD?

Have you thought of what you would do when the time comes to take the mark of the beast???  Soon they will implant something in our hand.  Will you do that???

You better decide who's side you are on.

Which GOD do you serve??

I choose GOD  

GOD IS MY GOD  I AM HIS PEOPLE

I WILL DIE FOR GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment