Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 30, 2012

Be Still/Listen To GOD

I was sitting in the living room the other day.  I sat in silence and I felt GOD surrounding me.  I felt the Love of GOD in me. 

I didn't move and at that moment I felt gratefull for everything I have.  Everything I am going to have in the coming year.  I think what I felt was peace, in trusting GOD.  At that moment, I had no worries.  I had everything I needed.  I did not need nor want anything.  I was sitting in the presence of GOD and nothing else mattered.

Have you ever walked around your house and just thanked GOD for what you had???  I do everyday.  I might not have as much as others, but I am very thankful for I have.  It is all GOD.

There is a picture going viral of a NY Police Officer giving a homeless man a new pair of boots.  This homeless man was sitting on the sidewalk.  Had to shoes or socks on, in down town NY  The Policer Officer went and bought a pair of boots with his own money. 

There are people out there suffering and we have so much and do not realize it or appreicate it.  I am sitting is silence as I type this.  The love of GOD is surrounding me.

I also feel sorry for people who refuse to trust GOD or to Believe in GOD.  They think they know more than GOD.  Not sure who I feel sorry for.   The man with no shoes that beleives in GOD or the person who has everything and does not beleive in GOD.

While you are out enjoying the holidays, remember that GOD dewells inside the Believer.  We are blessed.  Don't forget to thank GOD for what you have.  Sit in silence and listen to GOD.  Pray for the ones who refuse to believe. 

God saved me from the pit Satan tossed me into.  God is my God and I am his people.  I am God's Beloved.  I am the rightousness of God.

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  99 Cent E-book  Print book also avaliable

No comments:

Post a Comment