Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Holy Spirit

I know that the Holy Spirit dwells inside of me.  I feel him.  I have been listening to him and I know he is guiding me.

It is not always easy to listen to the Holy Spirit.  It is easy to just do what you want to do, and then regret it later.

Jesus died for me.  I am the rightousnes of GOD.  GOD loves me. I repeat this everyday of my life and will continue to do so.  Since I have been saying this and believing it, things are changing in my life.  I might not be able to see it, but I can feel it. 

Deep inside of me, I feel like things are changing and I am going to wait, till I see it.

I live my faith and not by sight.  I do not go by what I see.  I go by what the BIBLE says.

Who do you listen to?  The Holy Spirit or the World. 

Think before you do anything.

You are the rightousness of GOD   GOD Loves you

Don't Ever Forget It

No comments:

Post a Comment