Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 29, 2012

My Bible--My God

I had a drinking problem.  I had an eating disorder.  I have cut myself.  I have slept about 5 years of my life away cause I was depressed and had not hope for the future.  GOD and the BIBLE saved my life.

My Bible--My GOD is my story.

I was sexually abused.  I had it rough from the very beginnig and spent most of my life waiting to die.  I would wake up and was upset that I was still alive.  I was a mess.

1.  I had a drinking problem
2.  I was sexually abused when I was little and have no memory of my childhood
3.  I had an eating disorder.  I starved myself for about 30 years
4.  I have cut myself
5.  I have OCD  Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
6.  I was a mess!!!

There is HOPE.  There is an ANSWER and it won't cost you a thing.

THE ANSWER IS GOD.  JESUS DID IT ALL AT THE CROSS

Get a copy of my Book  My Bible--My GOD  The E-Book is only 99 cents, cause I want everyone who needs it to be able to afford a copy  also the book is in print form

GOD is the Answer and there is a future and life for you that is so much better than you think.  Look up and start talking to GOD  He is waiting for you to talk to him and he will meet you where you are at  GOD LOVES YOU

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW


ONLY 99 Cents for the E-Book

Read my story and see how GOD pulled me out of thepit that Satan tossed me in from the day I was born

No comments:

Post a Comment