Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pray Before You Do Anything

Do you pray as your last resort??  Do you pray when you have tried everything, and have no other choice.

Do you turn to your friends before you turn to God.

Go to God first.  Have a problem?  Don't call your fiends, talk to God first.

I have said this before, Pray Pray Pray.  God will not steer you wrong.  He will guide you and set you in the right direction.

I went to work yesterday and thought that I was going to have an easy day.  Wrong.  I had a lot to do.  I took a breath and then I prayed.  I didn't get mad or upset of how I was going to get it all done.  I prayed.

The day went fine.  I got everything done and I was not stressed or overly tired.

It was all God.  I could of got all upset, mad and my day would of been miserable, but instead, God guided me and made sure I didn't make any mistakes.

IT WAS ALL GOD

I take no credit. 

All I can say is just pray.  Talk to God.  Put him first in your life.  There is no other way, then God's Way

Check out my other blog:

http://shaornleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment