Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, December 30, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The start of the new year is just around the corner.

Do you think this will be a good year?

Do you think it will be a terrible year?

Your thoughts and your words will effect how the new year will be.  Your words are alive.  What you speak will come to pass.  Think before you speak.  Read the Bible.  Talk to God.

Think Positive.  Don't get caught up in how you feel, get caught up in God's promises and speak of those things that have not happened yet.

I will pay my rent.  I will get that job.  I will get pregant.  Instead of....how am I going to pay the rent?  I will never get that job.

Speak positive, and listen to God

This is the start of a great new year.  Let God in your life

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment